Whether parishioners are coping with illness, marital difficulties, job issues, difficulties in getting to church, or spiritual or material crises, the Pastoral Care Team can help. We will do all that we can to ensure that Cathedral members receive the assistance, support, and direct care that they need, whether their situation is acute or long-term.
The Pastoral Care Team at the Cathedral of the Incarnation Pastoral is a group of clergy, staff members, and lay people who help connect parishioners to clergy members and one another in order to address their practical and spiritual needs. The Pastoral Care Team respects parishioners’ need for privacy and confidentiality at all times.
The Pastoral Care Team can help:
- connect homebound parishioners with Eucharistic Visitors or lay visitors
- arrange transportation to and from Sunday and weekly services
- provide a steady stream of meals from Cooks Who Care during times of need
- put parishioners in touch with clergy members for specific spiritual needs
- organize the Cathedral community to respond to both acute and long-term issues
Pastoral Care is available to the Cathedral community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 410-467-3750 to be connected to a clergy member. After hours, press “4” to be connected to a clergy member on call.